Before using our services, kindly take few minutes on your limited time to read the Terms & Conditions set by Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel.
Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel offer tour and travel packages, airport shuttle, hotel bookings, guiding services in Rwanda and East Africa, therefore if you are going to purchase one of Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel services, you are kindly requested to read the following terms & conditions.
The Company; Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel, Registration Number 1052 76022, is a registered member under regulations of Rwanda Development Board and holds all the licenses and permits necessary to conduct business as a tour operator in Rwanda .
- The Company acts as an agent / broker in packaging tours and travel arrangements, making use of the products of various travel suppliers. While the company makes every effort – to engage quality suppliers, among them airlines, hotels, tour operators, travel agencies and other service providers – to ensure that the various services making up the different tours will be carried out efficiently and as specified it does not have direct control over the provision of services of suppliers and shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, additional cost, delay, irregularity that may be occasioned by any error or default, act or omission of any supplier in carrying out the arrangement of any tour or otherwise in connection therewith.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense of any nature whatever suffered by the client or any traveler arising from the loss of or any damage to any property; the cancellation or curtailment of any tour; sickness, quarantine, disease outbreaks, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots and/or any other cause the company cannot control.
- Should sickness or accident interrupt a tour, the company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising there from. The company recommends that the client takes out the necessary insurances to protect against any such eventuality. Expenses will be incurred by the company should the above arise a result of the company’s negligence and refund, either total or partial of money paid shall be considered.
- Travelers shall be solely responsible for complying with the formalities required by National Police, Customs, Health and all other destination authorities at the point of departure, at the destination and whilst in transit.
- The company reserves the right to decline, to accept or retain any traveler as a member of any group or on any tour at any time as a result of the non-payment of any amount due by the client or if such client interferes with any other member of any group and/or causes any disturbance or nuisance.
- Should the company appoint a tour leader or guide in respect of any tour, then the client is expected to accept all reasonable instructions of such tour leader or guide.
- The company reserves the right to alter or substitute routes, refreshments, meals, accommodation, itineraries, tours, services, vehicles and/or arrangements should conditions necessitate and will offer substitutes of equal value and will endeavor to inform the client of any known changes before departure.
- Any claim or dispute which may arise between client and the company including any claim for loss or damage due to injury to person or property shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Rwanda.
- Gorilla permits and all other National Permits are booked in advance and are non-refundable. Purchasing Gorilla Permits requires full payment and is strictly subject to availability.
- Due to uncontrollable circumstances, such as government taxes, levies, and fuel price changes, rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Should a reservation be cancelled, the cancellation fees as communicated with each individual quotation or confirmation will be applicable and due immediately.
If no cancellation fees were specified in the individual quotation or confirmation, the following cancellation fees apply:
- a) For FIT bookings (max 8 passengers):
- Road transfers & day-excursions:
- Cancellation received by the company less than 96 hours prior to travel date, 50% applies,
- Cancellation received by the company less than 48 hours, 100% applies.
- Air transfers: cancellation will be dictated by actual cancellation policy as set out by airlines
3. Multi-Day programs including at least one overnight:
- Cancellation received by the company more than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation is made between 60 and 30 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days before, 100% is forfeited.
- Stand-alone accommodation bookings: cancellation will be dictated by actual cancellation policy as set out by accommodation properties.
- For group bookings (more than 8 passengers):
- Group movement including air transfers: cancellation will be dictated by actual cancellation policy as set out by airlines
- Group movement excluding air transfers:
- Cancellations made less than 30 days before, 100% is forfeited.
8. c) The cancellation fee as communicated with each individual quotation or confirmation prevails.
9. Quotes are given in United States Dollars (USD) and are the base for conversion in other major currencies such as Euro, British Pounds, etc. and also Rwandese Local Francs at prevailing market exchange rates. Wire transfers should be arranged in US Dollars, unless otherwise stated. Cash payment on spot is accepted where applicable and agreed.
Prices for Individual and Group price vary along with the amount of total persons: 1 person; 2 persons: 3-5 persons; 6-9 persons; Group price is only for 10 persons and above.
12. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm a service with Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel. Full or final payment is required 60 days prior to tour departure. If a tour is booked within 60 days before departure, total payment of the tour is required at the time of booking. Full, up-front and non-refundable payment of Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees and other park permits is required.
13. Hotels, lodges, apartments and other accommodation properties listed will be used according to the confirmed travel plan. When the confirmed properties are not available by the time of a tour confirmation, the company will replace them with other properties of the same standard.
14. Transfers and ground transportation are all; expect specially converted safari vehicles, in air-conditioned and well-shaped vehicles. All our vehicles are maintained and serviced by staff and mechanics that are on stand-by around the clock. All are licensed with comprehensive insurance and have sufficient space to carry standard luggage.
1-3 traveling Party: we offer cars
4-8 traveling Party: we offer safari vans
9-14 travelling Party: we offer 15-seat minibuses
15-29 traveling Party: we offer 29-seat coaster buses
30-45 traveling party: we offer 45-seat coaches
If you want to upgrade your standard vehicle to a deluxe, please contact us to know related extra expense. In addition, back-up vehicles for luggage or additional precaution are available on request.
15. If our travel service is far below the service standard we have promised, you have the right to claim for refund. As for the refund amount, it will depend on our cancellation policy and other circumstances. But no refunds are provided after more than 30 days following the end of the service rendered.
16. Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel stays committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and visitors. We know you care about what happens to your personal information contained in the emails you have exchanged with us, so we have created this privacy statement to reaffirm that we will not share your email addresses and email content with anyone else; aside our partners that may need some of your details for booking purposes.
17. Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will Ikaze Rwanda Tours & Travel be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use this website or any websites linked to it, or from your reliance on the information and material on this website.