Rwanda Gorillas Express (Brief Overview)
Rwanda is one of the three refuges of the last families of mountain gorillas left in the whole world. Head North western side and come face to face with these gentle giants in their natural habitat, North West of Rwanda. Rwanda Gorillas Express tour defines more that you know about wildlife.
Truly a lifetime wildlife experience!
- Ground transport per 4WD
- Bottled water
- Full board accommodation – 1 night
- Park entrance fees
- Game drive
- Lake Ihema Boat trip
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- Tourist Entry Visa
- International Flight Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Laundry, Alcoholic drinks/spirits
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other items not shown or expressly mentioned as included.
[quform id=”1″ name=”Inquiry Form”]
Day One: Kigali Genocide Memorial
Upon arrival at Kigali International Airport, meet a member of our team and transfer you to your hotel. Then, visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial to learn about Rwanda’s tragic history and pay respect to the victims of the Genocide against the Tutsi. Afterwards, taste local food ahead of a two-hour drive to Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda’s north.
Day Two: Gorilla Trekking
After a briefing at the Volcanoes National Park headquarters, the trekking begins! Embrace the amazing adventure of trekking the rare and critically endangered mountain gorillas. Indulge in the park’s fresh rainforest, colorful butterflies, and hypnotic bird songs.
When you reach the gorillas, savor the moment (and take a selfie). Observe how they live, eat, play, and rest. Chilling with a silverback is one of the greatest wildlife experiences on earth. Try it! Afterwards, return to your lodge for lunch before the scenic drive back to Kigali.
- Bisate Lodge (Luxury)
- Mountain Gorilla View Lodge (Midrange) or the Garden Place Hotel (Budget)
Best Time to Visit Rwanda
The best time for Rwanda gorilla trekking and other wildlife viewing tours is during the Dry seasons from June to August and December to February. Primate walks in the forest are a big part of any safari in Rwanda. The habitat of rainforests is, by default, very wet, and one can’t avoid rain completely.
Suggested Tour Packages
3 Days Gorillas and Kigali City Tour
Spend 3 days and 2 nights in Rwanda on this Rwanda Gorillas and Kigali City Tour to where you can for gorilla trekking in the Volcanoes National Park and a tour of Kigali City
The tour includes:
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle, with fuel inclusive
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Accommodation and meals as per the above itinerary
- Gorilla tracking permit per person per trek
- All tour activities as highlighted above
- All park entrance fees as mentioned above
- Mineral drinking water throughout the tour
- Emergency Medical Evacuation services
- All optional activities around the national parks and other attractions
- International airfares
- Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry